Australia has completely outclassed Pakistan in this series so far. They are leading this series by 2-0 and would like to clinch this series in this match. The last match was a replicate of the first match. Pakistan again batted first and scored almost same runs on the board. Mohammad Rizwan was promoted at No.4 and boy he responded well. When he came to bat his team was in deep trouble, he along with is captain stiched 100+ runs partnership. Shoaib Malik scored a solid 60 but perished in order to up the scoring rate. But Rizwan continued and scored is a maiden hundred in ODI which put 284 runs on the board. But this was not enough as Australia won comfortably with 8 wickets to spare. Pakistan needs to fire back if they want to be alive in this series. Let’s head to Pak vs Aus 3rd ODI Dream11 Team and Fantasy cricket Tips.
Date: 27th March, 2019
Time: 04:30 PM IST
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Pitch Report: This match is going to be played at Abu Dhabi which helps spinners. The average 1st innings score at this ground is 247 runs.
PAK vs AUS 3rd ODI Squad:
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Turner, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa
Pakistan: Shoaib Malik (c), Abid Ali, Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Imam-ul-Haq, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saad Ali, Shan Masood, Umar Akmal, UsmanShinwari, Yasir Shah
Pakistan vs Australia 3rd ODI Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Finch continued from where he left in the first match, scoring an unbeaten 150 runs. His form has come in the right time as world cup is in the offing
- Usman Khawaja also looked in sublime form but was 12 runs short of his well-deserving hundred.
- They have shown complete performance in both the matches, so expecting them to go with the same XI
Probable Playing XI: Usman Khawaja, Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa
- Faheem Ashram has been rested for the remainder of the series, PCB hasn’t named any replacement yet
- Their bowling is looking pale and ineffective at the moment as neither in the initials overs nor in the middle overs are they able to take the wickets.
- Mohammad Hasnain has impressed one and all with his raw pace, although he didn’t end up taking a wicket, but he is one bowler to watch out for.
- The might bring Mohammad Amir in place of Faheem Ashraf
Probable Playing XI: Imam-ul-Haq, Shan Masood, Haris Sohail, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik (c), Mohammad Amir/Junaid Khan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Yasir Shah, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Hasnain
Pak vs Aus 3rd ODI Dream11 Team:
Keeper – M Rizwan
Batsmen – H Sohail, Imam ul haq, Usman Khwaja, Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch
All-Rounders – I Wasim, Glenn Maxwell
Bowlers – Nathan Coulter Nile, Adam Zampa, Yasir Shah
Aus vs Pak 3rd ODI Rotobash Team
Keeper – M Rizwan
Batsmen – S Malik, Haris Sohail, Usman Khwaja, Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh
All-Rounders – Glenn Maxwell, Imad Wasim
Bowlers – Nathan Coulter Nile, Jhye Richardson, Mohammad Hasnain
Captain Vice-Cap Choice:
- Aaron Finch
- Usman Khawaja
- Haris Sohail
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Shaun Marsh
Grand League Choice:
- Imam ul Haq
- Glenn Maxwell
PUNT: Imam ul Haq
Cricket Match Prediction:
With the kind of form Australia is in, it would be difficult for Pakistan to make a comeback.
Last Minute Updates: Stay Tunes for Aus vs Pak 3rd Odi Last Minute Updates